2017-2019 KF rear window sunshade

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
As a parent, been looking for sunshades for the rear windows,
Saw many different variations and tried a few, but wasn't satisfied,
It would've been nice if they added the retractable sunshades that are available on the CX-9 but no luck.
Found these items..and have to say, WOW definitely worth it.

OEM version of this is offered outside the US but for 4 times the price
https://www.mazda.com.au/accessory/KF11ACSRD

did more digging around and found these at the lowest price available.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...VncNLTcaEMMsCYq4FDmPvNZrlJkIVmwiFpek9B5aH-iqw

window%20shade.jpg

it's magnetic and can be folded for storage.
Also the power windows are fully operational with these attached,
Haven't gone really fast yet on the highway to see if they fall off or not =P

Thanks for that!

I bought the OEM shade for the windshield and was lamenting the fact that I could not get side window shades separate from a windshield-included kit.

It's still a toss-up between these and getting the windows tinted. I have no kids, I want to protect the interior.

Wow the fitment on those shades is excellent. Nice to see that a clip mounting system is also available so you don't have to worry about the shade flying away with the window open lol.

IMO tint is still better because of the UV protection and heat rejection, but this is a nice alternative at 1/3 to 1/2 the cost.

So the rears are already tinted, but have this as an extra added protection for my child.
They are magnetic so there's no need to add any clips, they basically just stick on like magic,
Drove locally with the windows down, and they haven't flown off, not sure i would drive at high speeds with the windows down.

I do not have the front windows as it kinds looks a bit awkward not covering the full window.

so far i really like these..

I just ordered the full front ones, rear passengers, rear port, and rear windshield from AliExpress. It's going to take a month to get here to the states. We'll see how they turn out.

I just ordered the full front ones, rear passengers, rear port, and rear windshield from AliExpress. It's going to take a month to get here to the states. We'll see how they turn out.
it took me 10 days for it to arrive..so hopefully you won't have to wait that long either..

yes i left a note stating that it's for a 2019 cx-5,
i also messaged the seller to be sure..
what's the tracking info say??

I logged in last night and went to contact the seller and saw that the seller messaged me several times asking for make, model, and year.

AliExpress did not email or show anything regarding new messages.

search for
LFOTPP Car Window Sun Shade for Mazda CX-5 2017

p.s. I havent tried it. just saw it the other day.

I ordered a set today, should have them this weekend, will report back.
Interested in this product if it fits well. Are you getting them from Amazon? Please do report back.

Nice find by Young-nyc!

Personally I prefer this removable sunshade and I can easily remove it when I dont need it, especially driving in the night for better view. And since I keep my vehicle forever, Ive seen too many peeling-off or bubbling issue of window tint on older cars.

Interested in this product if it fits well. Are you getting them from Amazon? Please do report back.

Nice find by Young-nyc!

Personally I prefer this *removable* sunshade and I can easily remove it when I don*t need it, especially driving in the night for better view. And since I keep my vehicle forever, I*ve seen too many peeling-off or bubbling issue of window tint on older cars.

Came today, no instructions, but a bag of clips with adhesive on them.

I put in the rear windows and small triangle windows, fit perfectly.

We are taking our first road trip in a few weeks, with our dog, and thought they would help. I can see using the front shades on a road trip.

Absolutely no issues with fit, these may be OEM accessories in some markets. They are labeled CX-5.

No idea what the clips are for, and yes, they stay in without. I have not driven with the front screens in, or windows down.

What are the clips for? Will the shades stay in the window without the clips?

Back