2020 due?

No, the TSR requires a NAV card.

Ok, so lets pretend I purchase a 2020 GTR. Since it doesn't come with navigation I no longer have access to TSR. BUT I could purchase the NAV card and get both TSR and Mazda navigation, correct?

Sorry to be a pain, but this might determine if I pull the trigger on a 2020 GTR vs a 2019 GTR. It sucks that Mazda removed a feature that was standard the previous year!

what about differences in map coverage on dirt/gravel roads?

like US Forest Service and BLM roads? like an SUV should be used for....

Ok, so lets pretend I purchase a 2020 GTR. Since it doesn't come with navigation I no longer have access to TSR. BUT I could purchase the NAV card and get both TSR and Mazda navigation, correct?

Sorry to be a pain, but this might determine if I pull the trigger on a 2020 GTR vs a 2019 GTR. It sucks that Mazda removed a feature that was standard the previous year!

Man, I understand. I asked the same type of stuff when I was shopping last year.

You can buy the NAV system, which comes with Traffic Sign Recognition. The cost for it for the Sport and Touring trims was $400 on the "Build and Price" webpage. No reason to believe it would be different for the GT and GTR trims.

I really like the TSR. There are times I am not certain that I caught the most recent speed limit, and the TSR helps with that. On the other hand, I live in the country and there are quite a few places where no speed limit is displayed.

Back