2020 due?

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
Do we have any idea or has anyone read about when the 2020 CX5 will be at the dealers? Ed

No clue but honestly, it might be November/December. Mazda looks to be having a rough year.

Last year I think the dealer leaks started in September and the 2019 was *revealed* in November. I wonder if it*ll be quicker this year since there probably aren*t any big new features.

Last year I think the dealer leaks started in September and the 2019 was *revealed* in November. I wonder if it*ll be quicker this year since there probably aren*t any big new features.

From what I recall, it was officially revealed in November.

However, only a handful of dealers in the US were taking orders on inventory on inbound trailers around Dec/Jan.

It wasn't until Jan/Feb that dealerships actually had inventory on their lots.

From what I recall, it was officially revealed in November.

However, only a handful of dealers in the US were taking orders on inventory on inbound trailers around Dec/Jan.

It wasn't until Jan/Feb that dealerships actually had inventory on their lots.

Yes that*s true, but last year Mazda had to overcome flooding and that weird production start-stop schedule that was circulating on the internet a few weeks back had 2020 CX-5 prod starting pretty soon I believe. Who knows though.

I'd like to get a decent brown interior (esp. if it doesn't cost thousands of $$)

right now, the GT-R and lower trims only have Black, and "Shows Dirt" options

My dealer just contacted me about coming down to check out the 20 CX-5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. I remember buying my 2016 GT in May 2015. Times seem to have changed with Mazda*s new model year release schedule.

Both dealers I deal with have 2020's on their websites including the one where I got both my GTR's. No Reserve's or Signatures showing. You can see the bigger infotainment screen in some of the pictures ((maybe not, are all 2020's getting the 8 inch screen?)

Last edited:
Both dealers I deal with have 2020's on their websites including the one where I got both my GTR's. No Reserve's or Signatures showing. You can see the bigger infotainment screen in some of the pictures ((maybe not, are all 2020's getting the 8 inch screen?)

Link? I was curious and searched autotrader, no pics of 2020 gtrs or sigs. Anywhere in the country.

Link? I was curious and searched autotrader, no pics of 2020 gtrs or sigs. Anywhere in the country.

The pics I saw were what looked like Mazda supplied pics of Sport, Touring, Grand Touring on dealer websites in eastern PA. No dealer supplied pics. Knowing Mazda they're probably 2019 pics yet. I thought the screen in the pics looked a little bigger but I could be mistaken. I didn't remember if all the 2020's were getting the 8 inch screen.
No GTR's or Sig's listed in any inventory, therefore no pics of them. I

Back