Help! Damaged my bumper.

mox44ah

:
2018 CX-5 GT
Please tell me I'm somehow able to replace just the bottom plastic lip/trim on the bumper? Don't ask me how, but I damaged it while parking my motorcycle in front of the Mazda. I somehow managed to pierce the plastic with the foot peg on the bike. (I live in NYC and routinely have to park the bike right in front or back of the car) If I can't just replace that bottom piece without replacing the entire bumper, what are some suggestions you guys might have to fix this and/or make it less noticeable? Thanks in advance. **Apologies for the angle of the pics. I couldn't figure out how to rotate them. If someone knows a quick fix please let me know.

attachment.php
[/IMG]
attachment.php

Last edited:
I've had a hole in my front bumper unpainted plastic part since 2 months after I bought it. The whole front bumper is plastic, I'm quite certain it's all one piece, unfortunately.

I didn't feel like ponying up the several hundred dollars to replace it.

I like the scuff plate idea. I didn*t know they made those.

I like the scuff plate idea. I didn*t know they made those.

Me too. Thanks, Seminole! It looks like that plate would perfectly cover the hole that I made. And I'm sure I could find one of those on Wish or AliBaba for a third of that price.

Back