2013~2016 Blown Front Door Speaker

devonroche

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD
I recently blew my driver side front door speaker so I need to replace it. I have the 10 speaker Bose system.
Does anyone have any references as to replacing the speaker? What is the minimum power I need for speaker? Any information is helpful.
I have done a little bit of research so far and it looks like its a 6-1/2 speaker.

Thanks in advance

Year: 2014
Make: Mazda CX-5
Model: Touring AWD
W/ Navigation and Bose System

I recently blew my driver side front door speaker so I need to replace it. I have the 10 speaker Bose system.
Does anyone have any references as to replacing the speaker? What is the minimum power I need for speaker? Any information is helpful.
I have done a little bit of research so far and it looks like its a 6-1/2 speaker.

Thanks in advance

Check ebay or check the sound system threads and send personal message to those whom upgraded their stock woofers.........or simply upgrade them. I'd opt for a 2-3 ohm woofer as the stocks are under 2 ohms.

Look on Cruthchfield.com and put in your vehicle. It'll bring up all the different sizes for the speaker in your vehicle and products they carry as well. They're a little expensive so just find something you like and do an interwebs search for the part #.

Thanks in advance

Junk yard pull is how I'd do this.

Before you look at replacing it, what are the symptoms of it being "blown"? Is it rattling?

Back