Goodbye Mazda family

:
Mazda P5
There's is where I leave you, thank you for all the years of helping me out. I'll still be around the for sale forum until I sell all my stuff, going to add a few things. I bought an Acura RDX turbo AWD. Picking it up on Monday, they are detailing it and checking everything to make sure there's no issues.
I'm going to miss you guys. I appreciate everything you guys done for me.

Damn, it's sad to see you go man. Thanks for hooking me up with all those parts, that Acura sounds pretty sweet too.

Sounds like a sweet ride! Definitely quite an upgrade from the protege :)

Did you get the misfire cured so you can sell it?

I did. Then got a random misfire but that went away. I cleared it put 300 miles on the car never came back so I don't know
Getting the car after work today. I'll post pics later today

there used to be a non-mazda section on this forum. it's gone now. was going to suggest to stay with your new acura

103k miles, second owner. Turbo AWD 4 cylinder. Rated at 240hp 201tq. Leather seats with dual heated seats and AC controls, sunroof/moon roof, memory seat, lockable glove box and arm rest. Car is fun to drive, I miss the P5 though I'll always Love that car.

Holy crap, so is that RDX basically a turbo CR-V with all the luxury stuff? Cause that's freaking awesome! Haha

So I found a mod I'm going to do. Similar to the Mazdaspeed lip, it's an OEM upgrade performance front underbody. I had to make a collage to upload it. But my car is top in red and bottom is from my Acura site of the finished look installed.

Attachments

• PhotoEditor_20190729_210446195.jpg
    PhotoEditor_20190729_210446195.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 121
yeah that does look nice. i already went and googled your car for about 10 minutes when you first posted it because i wasn't aware they came boosted lol. found some lowered and with lip kits. looks like a really fun and practical car. i like your new build/progress thread title too btw lol

Has it been in an accident, or was the front bumper touched up from bug damage/road chips? Looks like a lot of overspray on the condensor and lines behind the grill. My sequoia was the same way, but we have love bugs down here, which are thick a couple times per year and their little bodies are quite acidic, and tear up a paint job fast if you leave them on there for a day or two. And they're so thick in their swarms that on a 100 miles you can't see out the windshield anymore...

agreed, the lower lip does give it a lot more agressive/modern look to the front end

No it has a clean title and no reports of any damage on Carfax.
Also I need to sell the Mazdaspeed lip before I can buy the new one. Wife already hates my clutter of car parts.

Probably just dealership touch-up. It's not uncommon for dealers to have someone come in with used cars, and touch up bumpers, hoods, fenders, etc. to make them look nice again. Covers up a lot of the little parking lot stuff and shopping cart scrape type things and most people would never know it was done

Or maybe it was just the picture making everything behind the grill look red, sometimes hard to tell

Back