CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Mazda family

Registered Member NaturalFlavored's Avatar

Mazda P5

Goodbye Mazda family

There's is where I leave you, thank you for all the years of helping me out. I'll still be around the for sale forum until I sell all my stuff, going to add a few things. I bought an Acura RDX turbo AWD. Picking it up on Monday, they are detailing it and checking everything to make sure there's no issues.
    I'm going to miss you guys. I appreciate everything you guys done for me.

Registered Member STudMUffin1177's Avatar

Mazda protege5

Damn, it's sad to see you go man. Thanks for hooking me up with all those parts, that Acura sounds pretty sweet too.
    Sunburst 02 pro5 200k+ miles
    Mystery 4-1 header, mystery short ram, moog control arms, moog front endlinks, moog tie rods, moog trailing links, tein lowering springs, gutted interior
    All about them stickers, crumpled panels, and mismatched paint yo

Registered Member

protege5

Sounds like a sweet ride! Definitely quite an upgrade from the protege

Did you get the misfire cured so you can sell it?

Mazda P5

I did. Then got a random misfire but that went away. I cleared it put 300 miles on the car never came back so I don't know
    Getting the car after work today. I'll post pics later today
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

lolmsp

there used to be a non-mazda section on this forum. it's gone now. was going to suggest to stay with your new acura
    03 MSP

Mazda P5

103k miles, second owner. Turbo AWD 4 cylinder. Rated at 240hp 201tq. Leather seats with dual heated seats and AC controls, sunroof/moon roof, memory seat, lockable glove box and arm rest. Car is fun to drive, I miss the P5 though I'll always Love that car.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member CrouchingTaco's Avatar

2003 Mazda Protege5, manual

Holy crap, so is that RDX basically a turbo CR-V with all the luxury stuff? Cause that's freaking awesome! Haha

Registered Member STudMUffin1177's Avatar

Mazda protege5

Now there's a family car you can enjoy driving🖒

Mazda P5

Definitely, 240hp and 260tq.0-60 in 6.4 seconds. I love this car so fun and comfortable.

Registered Member

lolmsp

Plans to lower it a bit?

Mazda P5

Probably not, I'm keeping it stock for a while. Until we get our own house then I'll start some mods

Mazda P5

So I found a mod I'm going to do. Similar to the Mazdaspeed lip, it's an OEM upgrade performance front underbody. I had to make a collage to upload it. But my car is top in red and bottom is from my Acura site of the finished look installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

lolmsp

yeah that does look nice. i already went and googled your car for about 10 minutes when you first posted it because i wasn't aware they came boosted lol. found some lowered and with lip kits. looks like a really fun and practical car. i like your new build/progress thread title too btw lol

Registered Member

protege5

Has it been in an accident, or was the front bumper touched up from bug damage/road chips? Looks like a lot of overspray on the condensor and lines behind the grill. My sequoia was the same way, but we have love bugs down here, which are thick a couple times per year and their little bodies are quite acidic, and tear up a paint job fast if you leave them on there for a day or two. And they're so thick in their swarms that on a 100 miles you can't see out the windshield anymore...

agreed, the lower lip does give it a lot more agressive/modern look to the front end

Mazda P5

No it has a clean title and no reports of any damage on Carfax.
    Also I need to sell the Mazdaspeed lip before I can buy the new one. Wife already hates my clutter of car parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast