Samsung Note 9 connecting Spotify via bluetooth

Anyone on here use an android phone and connect Spotify through bluetooth? I'm not big on using Android Auto and am pretty pleased with the stock navi on my '19 Signature (I'm sure I'm one of the rare ones). I really like the feature when it connects to my phone and automatically continues to play music from Spotify but for some odd reason the volume keeps dropping when starting up again. I tried playing around with Spotify's app setting but can't figure out why it would lower the volume. Couldn't find anything on Google as majority of the answers were always AA related so thought I would ask the forum.

@hawaiian_bread Hi, did you find the solution? I have the same problem now...I tried to update Spotify to the latest version but still no joy. I am going to try Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to download spotify to MP3 then listen directly.

You have Bose system. There is a feature in audio settings that auto changes volume under certain conditions. I disabled mine.
Bose Audio pilot or something like that. Maybe check it out and try.

My options in Spotify are Normalize volume enabled and volume level normal. Sometimes the BT volume is lowered on the phone itself but that's not from Mazda I think.

Back