Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's my unicorn MSP worth?

Donated: $40

Mazda

Well, the new car will be at port tomorrow and the MSP will just be sitting from now on. Pretty sad really. It's treated me well but after 15 years it's time for a new car.

4000 takes it.
    NPOT (Norcal Protege Options Team)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/335883...photo-gallery/

2003.5 MSP

I*m surprised someone hasn*t snatched it.. mine only has 61k and no way I*d go that low on it.

2003.5 Titanium MSP #307: 61k miles! Under Construction!

Mazda

I bought a new car and absolutely HATE to see the MSP sit. It's most likely BAT bound, but I've been so busy with work that...yeah.

Hopefully I can find someone who knows what it is.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2003.5 MSP

If you weren*t so far away. I*d scarf if up. But I*m not going to Cali again for one. Already did that once. Lol
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Mazda

I'll get a few current pics up ASAP. Been busy with work and haven't had a chance to wash it. Once I get it prettied up I'll post some pics.

Registered Member

Do you still have your car and still want to sell it? Yes, I am new the forums. No, this is not a scam and I am not going to try to wire you money or something. If you still have it and we can reach a deal I will meet you with cash. I live in Arizona. I have a 2003 Protege5 back in the day and I am interested in owning a Mazdaspeed (though the wife might kill me).

Registered Member

2003.5 White Mazda Protege5

Quote Originally Posted by Natey View Post
    I'll get a few current pics up ASAP. Been busy with work and haven't had a chance to wash it. Once I get it prettied up I'll post some pics.
    Would you look at that, I found my old account! I am the "oldprotege5" guy! Just reply to this account now that I remember the password.

Mazda

Some douchebag broke the driver's side mirror in the middle of the night while the car was parked. That fucker! I bought a mirror and am having it painted as I post this. I'm actually having them both painted to keep it nice and even.

That's what's taking so long with the pics. The car's still here, it's still for sale and I haven't bothered to put it on Craigslist or even put a sign in the window.

Mods are an Alpine head unit and brand new Depo headlight housings with 5000k LEDs in them. I still have the oem headlights and will include them, but these are much brighter and not cheap. There's also a swaybar brace on the rear to keep the famous MSP clunk to a minimum. The stock turkey call recirc valve still gobbles though!

Mileage is just below 75k.
    Last edited by Natey; 09-25-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12