2017~2024 Possible issue with BOSE system in 2019 GT Reserve Turbo?

Seadawg

:
2019 CX-5 GT Reserve Turbo AWD
I've only had this vehicle for a few weeks, (previously had a 2016 GT with a BOSE system) but I've noticed that during playback of music from various sources, the sound drops out on the drivers side (much like it does when the nav voice directions kick in) but for no reason -- nav is not running when it happens.

Anyone else seen this issue? Any thoughts before I take it back to the dealership to investigate?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
I've only had this vehicle for a few weeks, (previously had a 2016 GT with a BOSE system) but I've noticed that during playback of music from various sources, the sound drops out on the drivers side (much like it does when the nav voice directions kick in) but for no reason -- nav is not running when it happens.

Anyone else seen this issue? Any thoughts before I take it back to the dealership to investigate?

Any help is appreciated.

Possible cell phone alerts?
Speed camera alerts?

Do you have the lane-wandering detection thingy set to alert you audibly? If you do (I do), music goes quieter when you wander (and when it's doing the virtual rumble strip thing).

Back