Prime Day - What would you get for your CX-5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$15? Dayum.
I find it ironic that you say "F Amazon, especially on Prime Day" when it was their sale that prompted the text from your wife (and the price reduction at Office Max). (shrug)
I shop Amazon, just not Prime Day. [emoji16]

$15? Dayum. I shop Amazon, just not Prime Day. [emoji16]

After your post, I read about why some people choose to boycott Prime Day specifically, and I totally understand why now. :(

Hmm I hear a lot of good things about air fryers. Might pick one up.
Edit just bought a cheap one from ebay for $14... curious to fry some chicken in it. I usually deep fry chicken and fish
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

That's $14 INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!!!

I'm not certain what I think of that.
Of course, shipping from China does get subsidized freight (legacy UN initiative).

Post a comment when you try it out.

That's $14 INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!!!

I'm not certain what I think of that.
Of course, shipping from China does get subsidized freight (legacy UN initiative).

Post a comment when you try it out.

Yea but PRC products are always cheap... the US (branded) resellers put like a 500% markup on stuff. And they can give you 3 replacements as a warranty and still have made profit after you paid shipping 3 time lol.

Yea but PRC products are always cheap... the US (branded) resellers put like a 500% markup on stuff. And they can give you 3 replacements as a warranty and still have made profit after you paid shipping 3 time lol.

Plus most of the cost of a product pays for their advertising. That's a big reason that house brands are so cheap. And a Hamilton Beach is likely made over there, anyway.

As I said, I want to hear how you like it. I'm still on the fence regarding air fryers in general. If I only pay $14 and don't like it, I won't feel so bad taking it to Goodwill...or using it as a parts cleaner ;)

You're apparently the only one bothered by the air fryer chat, Antoine. Anyone else?
Prime Day is over. Thread would normally die now.
So what if we talk about air fryers now? This is where you want to moderate?

Deeply offended and my kid won't stop singing 'Leviathan open your eyes'- oh well, lookin for a new gig 7?

Last edited:
You're apparently the only one bothered by the air fryer chat, Antoine. Anyone else?
Prime Day is over. Thread would normally die now.
So what if we talk about air fryers now? This is where you want to moderate?

The point here is staying on topic and if I were a CX-5 owner who happened to be in the market for accessories etc and an Amazon Prime customer as well...I would have found this thread more useful if it hadn't gotten off topic. The original poster was probably not thinking about air fryers when she or he started this thread.

As for moderating, I don't choose where to moderate as I cover the entire site...If you have feedback, please PM me directly instead of continuing to keep this thread off topic. Also note that we have rules regarding derailing threads and creating "drama". Know that they are enforced and that you 7eregrine have not only been warned for breaking rules in the past but reminded again as well which means you're out of "second chances".

I suggest you keep that in mind from now on.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back