Prime Day - What would you get for your CX-5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Chemical Guys foam blaster foam wash gun and some Chemical Guys honeydew snow wash to go with it. Hopefully those will be a quick way to keep my CX-5 clean as opposed to getting all of the stuff out for a complete hand wash.

Bought a 256GB micro SD for my phone so I can shuffle twice as many tunes in the car.(guitar)
They're down to $29.99 from $150 in Sept. 2017.(headbang)

most of the things on Prime were either in
I don't want this s***
or
I don't want to pay that much for this s*** category.

The 4K TV was probably a good buy at $250

Other retailers would have stuff on sale in response to Amazon.

Wife wanted one of those new fangled "air fryers" for Xmas. Didn't get her one. She sent me a text showing one on 'sale' for Prime Day. As I mentioned I boycott Amazon specifically on Prime Day. So I did a Google shopping search. Found the same product for the same price at Office Max of all places. So much for "Prime Day Sale".
Free Shipping, had it the next day.
F Amazon. :D

Wife wanted one of those new fangled "air fryers" for Xmas. Didn't get her one. She sent me a text showing one on 'sale' for Prime Day. As I mentioned I boycott Amazon specifically on Prime Day. So I did a Google shopping search. Found the same product for the same price at Office Max of all places. So much for "Prime Day Sale".

I find it ironic that you say "F Amazon, especially on Prime Day" when it was their sale that prompted the text from your wife (and the price reduction at Office Max). (shrug)

Yeah I suspect other retailers had sales to compete with Prime day. Or who knows, maybe regular price?

1+ on air fryers. Got mine 6 months ago from best Buy. Use it every other day since.

Yeah I suspect other retailers had sales to compete with Prime day. Or who knows, maybe regular price?

I saw a lot of 2-day sales being advertised to compete with Prime Day. I'm sure its no different than shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Day. It's just that it was the sale running at that time.

Bought a 256GB micro SD for my phone so I can shuffle twice as many tunes in the car.(guitar)
They're down to $29.99 from $150 in Sept. 2017.(headbang)

Better/faster/cheaper.
It's truly incredible.

Gotta love the computer industry...unless you're a manufacturer or a reseller.

Prime Day didn't really spur this purchase, but I just ordered an OBD2 Bluetooth adapter and a tablet to set up as an extended dash and for diagnostics.

I'll load TurboPro and Android Auto on it.

Is that right?

What do you use it for? Do you have one you would recommend?

Got the aprox $50-$60 model by Best Buy's store brand (Insignia) plus $8 extended warranty. Got it based on reviews and price. Good for a family of 3. There's larger ones for larger portions of course.

Used it for various pre-flavored raw frozen fried chicken wings, texas toast, fries, shrimp, salmon, biscuits (real tricky), onion rings. Zero oil added.

Excellent to reheat leftover fried chicken which keeps inside moist and outside cripy. There's no pre-heat time like an oven. Easy the clean.

Last edited:
Got the aprox $50-$60 model by Best Buy's store brand (Insignia) plus $8 extended warranty. Got it based on reviews and price. Good for a family of 3. There's larger ones for larger portions of course.

Used it for various pre-flavored raw frozen fried chicken wings, texas toast, fries, shrimp, salmon, biscuits (real tricky), onion rings. Zero oil added.

Excellent to reheat leftover fried chicken which keeps inside moist and outside cripy. There's no pre-heat time like an oven. Easy the clean.

Thank you. I'll have to check it out. I use my toaster over to reheat stuff all the time, that might be a nice addition. Frying in oil is as messy as it is unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back