Bored with stock Wheels. Turn it to this?

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
I have a CX-5 GT 2017. I was planning to paint the machined part with something like re or metallic red or close to Mazda Soul Red color. Flame or like fire away. If you have some painting suggestions that would be great.

48285981926_d19823c152_b.jpg

Anything goes with white. There's no wrong answer here.

Anything goes with white. There's no wrong answer here.

Agreed. That said, I personally like the way the "pizza" wheels look when they're all one colour. Here's a photo of the Rotiform SPF wheel. It looks similar to the pizza wheel in a single colour.

Rotiform_SPF_19x10_BLK_A1-1000.jpg

that would make the pizza wheels look more.....like pizza wheels with too much sauce. thats a no from me. but hey at the end of the day its whatever makes you happy.

Agreed. That said, I personally like the way the "pizza" wheels look when they're all one colour. Here's a photo of the Rotiform SPF wheel. It looks similar to the pizza wheel in a single colour.

Anchorman I think made his pizza wheels all one color. I think they came out pretty good.

Im not digging the red either. Looks too much like something youd expect to see on a Honda with a fart can and park bench. But like other said its what you like that matters.

The only suggestion I would have is to stick to a contrasting colour.
Nothing looks worse that "almost matching" paint...and you'll never get an exact match to that white or to any other body colour.

As an aside, that pic reminds me of the Nash Metropolitan my dad painted two-tone...using cans of Western Auto paint and a brush. Years after he died I would occasionally catch a glimpse of that car going down the road. There was no mistaking it. Kudos to the new owners for not repainting it. I mean, what's not to like about fire engine red and cream white with brush marks in it?

I wanna see someone do Pink/Red with Green edges = Melon wheels LOL!!

This is definitely a better route. Probably going to do this one.

go '80s and paint the red sections (machine face) white.

also, G-O-L-D wheels make any car look better

Back