2013~2016 2014 CX-5 Touring (2.5L) has hiccup and no longer smooth in slow traffic

I had the same issue with my 2014 a while back. I tried cleaning the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor but it didn't work. I remember reading here that others had issues too and the best solution was to replace it, but only with a genuine Mazda part. So that's what I did and the problem went away. Perhaps it's an updated part and that made the difference? I'm not sure, but it worked. Instantly. Not cheap (about $150) but super, super easy to change: sits right out in the open, unplug the wiring connector, take out two screws, pull it out, drop in the new one, 2 screws back in and then reconnect the wiring connector. Also, be sure not to touch the little exposed wire that you see on the part (the actual sensor) as it is sensitive and can get messed up (very easy to avoid doing so, so don't worry about that). It takes no more than 5 minutes INCLUDING a beer!

Here's the part (just for illustration - I have no idea if this is the cheapest you can get the genuine part for):
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-mass-air-flow-sensor-pe0113215/?c=Zz1lbmdpbmUmcz1haXItaW50YWtlJmk9NTQ3MDE5MDUmcj02JmE9bWF6ZGEmbz1jeC01Jnk9MjAxNCZ0PWdyYW5kLXRvdXJpbmcmZT0yLTVsLWw0LWdhcw%3D%3D

Back