2019 2.5T Vibration from AC Compressor

:
2019 CX-5 Signature Soul Red Crystal Metallic
Has anyone else noticed that the AC Compressor on this vehicle seems to be quite jittery when it kicks in?

I'm noticing the AC Compressor kicking in more and more as the temps are going up (which, is fine.. that's what its supposed to do), but I can feel it kick on every single time it does. Its quite noticeable.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Not that noticeable on my 2016 CX-5 with NA 2.5L.

Has anyone else noticed that the AC Compressor on this vehicle seems to be quite jittery when it kicks in?

I'm noticing the AC Compressor kicking in more and more as the temps are going up (which, is fine.. that's what its supposed to do), but I can feel it kick on every single time it does. Its quite noticeable.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I have the relevant engine in my CX-9, and I don't notice it at all. It might be worth a visit to the dealer in case some bolts/nuts need to be torqued down to reduce the noise/vibration creeping into the cabin.

I can notice it on every vehicle I've owned except my Z06, because that 427 had its own shake to it regardless. Thump thump!

I have the relevant engine in my CX-9, and I don't notice it at all. It might be worth a visit to the dealer in case some bolts/nuts need to be torqued down to reduce the noise/vibration creeping into the cabin.

She'll be going in for her first oil change very shortly.. I'm going to have them check it, and have them check the transmission fluid level too. The transmission is very herky jerky (separate thread on that too), much moreso than I'd expect.. I've seen that sometimes they come out of the factory a bit low.

I know I can check it, but its 40 degrees Celsius out and I don't feel like tinkering under the hood in the heat. lol

I have a Reserve and it's very hot here in Virginia (I take it you're in Canada or the UK, but 104F???), and have neither the A/C or the transmission jerk. I have had a few Infotainment issues.

Back