Possible to increase avatar image size?

sm1ke

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Contributor
:
Canada
Just wondering if it would be possible to increase the avatar size limit from 100x100 to something like 150x150?

First of all, good question...I don't think it's possible without customizing the code. Plus we've been preparing to move the site to a new platform (XenForo 2) and we will be reseting everyone's avatars.

You will be able to upload your own avatar or use the system-generated one...After we make the move, if you're still interested in a larger avatar size, I will be happy to look into it although it may not be possible...

I will be posting an announcement about the changes soon.

First of all, good question...I don't think it's possible without customizing the code. Plus we've been preparing to move the site to a new platform (XenForo 2) and we will be reseting everyone's avatars.

You will be able to upload your own avatar or use the system-generated one...After we make the move, if you're still interested in a larger avatar size, I will be happy to look into it although it may not be possible...

Thanks Antoine. I would be interested in a larger avatar size, so if you could look into it after the move, I'd really appreciate it, but I'd understand if it wasn't possible.

Hi Antoine, how do I add an avatar in my profile?

Hi SFB, here's how I did it.

Go to the top of the page and click on Settings, right beside Log Out.
On the left side of the screen, under the heading My Settings, click on Edit Avatar.
Under the Custom Avatar heading, make sure the radio button beside Use Custom Avatar is selected, then use one of the two options to link or upload your avatar.

*If you need to resize your picture, you can do that in MS Paint. I used Photoshop.

Hi and great question...sm1ke has you covered! :D

On the left side of the screen, under the heading My Settings, click on Edit Avatar.
Under the Custom Avatar heading, make sure the radio button beside Use Custom Avatar is selected, then use one of the two options to link or upload your avatar.

*If you need to resize your picture, you can do that in MS Paint. I used Photoshop.

Excellent response...Much appreciated, thanks! (thumb)

Thank you sm1ke! :D

Back