2019 CX5 Touring w/ Package

kyky8

Hi everyone,
I was in the market for a touring w/ package earlier on in the year but decided it was a bit out of my price range. Now that it's July 4th and later on in the year, what have you all been paying for your touring w/ package?
Thanks!

Decent deal is usually about 8-10% off msrp + whatever rebates are available for you.

I think currently there is 750 loyalty rebate (if you have another mazda in the family), first monthly fee paid rebate and probably some cash rebate all based on your zip code.

What is "with package"?
Buy a CPO and step up a trim level or two for the same price as a new Touring...and get a better warranty. If you can wait, thats the winning move imo. I wish I had, but couldnt have waited or id have lost big trade money as the dealer ate 1800 in repairs after only lopping 300 off my value for them.

What is "with package"?
Buy a CPO and step up a trim level or two for the same price as a new Touring...and get a better warranty. If you can wait, thats the winning move imo. I wish I had, but couldnt have waited or id have lost big trade money as the dealer ate 1800 in repairs after only lopping 300 off my value for them.

package is the preferred equipment package with Bose speakers, power liftgate, moonroof, etc.,

package is the preferred equipment package with Bose speakers, power liftgate, moonroof, etc.,

Im honestly not enamoured with the Bose or the moonroof or power liftgate. Does it also include NaV , hud, and stuff like that, or are those 3 things it?

I really feel like the cx5 is best either in the lowest trim as a stripped down reliable CUV that has a known reliable engine and non cvt auto, or the 2 highest trims as a bridge to well equipped luxury vehicles. The midlevel trims just seem like no mans land, to me.

Bought ours almost a month ago in northern CA...

$30,635 msrp (white 19 touring awd with PP)

Paid $30k otd (roughly 28,200 + fees/taxes minus $1,000 rebate)

Dont think we couldve done much better

Leased a red touring with the preferred package for $335/M. Paid taxes, fees, etc upfront $2000.
Its ok. Other dealers and leasing companies were giving me $345 or even $355 per month even after the rebates.

Also if you have a Chase checking account, you may be able to snag a $500 or $750 off MSRP coupon.

Leased a red touring with the preferred package for $335/M. Paid taxes, fees, etc upfront $2000.
It*s ok. Other dealers and leasing companies were giving me $345 or even $355 per month even after the rebates.

Also if you have a Chase checking account, you may be able to snag a $500 or $750 off MSRP coupon.

Can you tell me what the "rent charge" on your lease is [3 yr lease?] ?

rent charge per month is =
total price (capitalized cost) of car after discounts (but incl. all addons, delivery,etc) + residual * money factor.
MF and residual are pretty much fixed for the month you get the car, but total price can vary. That is why its important to discount as much as possible.

MF can be higher if you credit score is bad or the dealer plays tricks and inflates it to skim some $$.
I think chase auto usually keeps around 0.0012 for current year models. which is roughly equal to 2.8%
Near the end of they year models they isually drop it to near 0, thus almost no rent charge for leases then. Guessing this is to get rid of older models.
Currently the Mazda6 leases have almost no rent charge (minimal).

rent charge per month is =
total price (capitalized cost) of car after discounts (but incl. all addons, delivery,etc) + residual * money factor.
MF and residual are pretty much fixed for the month you get the car, but total price can vary. That is why its important to discount as much as possible.

MF can be higher if you credit score is bad. I think chase usually keeps around 0.0012 for current year models. which is roughly equal to 2.8%
Near the end of they year they isually drop it to near 0, thus almost no rent charge for leases then. Guessing this is to get rid of older models.

Thanks, but I know what it "is". I was wondering what Whiter0se's was specifically. It should be listed as a line item on the lease agreement. MF and IR are NOT listed on that doc :)

I want to determine how unusual my ultra low rent charge might be: $17.64 total for 3 years on $28437 cap cost.

In fact, I'm interested in knowing any and everyone's rent charge, if they're willing to share it. Think I'll start a new thread.

when did you get the lease?
my 2018 rent charge total is simillar to yours. MF was almost zero when I got it.

Thanks, but I know what it "is". I was wondering what Whiter0se's was specifically. It should be listed as a line item on the lease agreement. MF and IR are NOT listed on that doc :)

I want to determine how unusual my ultra low rent charge might be: $17.64 total for 3 years on $28437 cap cost.

In fact, I'm interested in knowing any and everyone's rent charge, if they're willing to share it. Think I'll start a new thread.

Are you sure that $17.64 isnt a monthly fee?

Ive seen monthly rent charges up to $75/mo on some friends leases

Its normal. No worries.

I got mine next month and MF was near 0 till end of december (sept to december). The 2019 was coming.
In Dec they had both 2018 and,2019 on the lots. 2018 had super low rent charge (MF) while 2019 had the usual MF.
That one of the reasons I leased the Cx5.
This year would be simillar I think in the autumn.

Hi everyone,
I was in the market for a touring w/ package earlier on in the year but decided it was a bit out of my price range. Now that it's July 4th and later on in the year, what have you all been paying for your touring w/ package?
Thanks!

First all congratulations on atleast selecting the best trim / package value wise in the entire lineup. Download autotrader and few other apps.
Search 2017 Touring with PEP (You cannot search based on packages so make sure its a PEP based on interior pics). New or CPO under 15K miles - CPO extends bumper to bumper from 3 / 36 to 4 / 48. Cast your net far and wide - 500 miles or Any distance and sort it as closest to you.
Email based negotiation and then go in purchase it. Since you have so many constraints buy whatever color except Soul Red.

You should be 20-22% off MSRP or even bigger discount. Get CPO detailed inside out. Thank me later.

Good luck with that...not many 17 tourings with package out there. Seems like people tend to keep these things and when I looked a couple months ago (searches daily for over a month), all I could find were sports or the occasional grand touring that was usually far away and/or grossly overpriced compared to new. Found a beautiful 17 cpo soul red grand touring locally towards the end but was fwd (wanted awd) so went ahead with a new 19 touring w/PP

If you find a well equipped 17 with a fair price, jump on it! Long as you dont mind giving up lighted window switches, closable center vent, etc.

I picked up my '19 CX-5 Touring w/ preferred package (Soul Red) for $0 down, $337/month, 3 year lease.

Hi. Newbie here looking for information regarding the power liftgate. Does it only power open, or does the power system also close it. We want to buy a CX-5 but my 5-foot Darling Bride is having a hard time reaching the handle to close the liftgate.

Thanks!

You can open it from the dash button, the fob, or the button on the hatch. It is closed with the same 3 methods. Mazda missed out on the foot-waggle deal though.

Back