Brown spots stain on tires

:
2019 CX5 Touring/Preferred Pkg
Hi

These brown spots started to appear on the tires. Not sure how, but I know I haven't rubbed the wheels on the curb or anything. Anyone have any idea what it may of come from? Perhaps the tire pressure is low? Haven't checked yet since I brought the car 2 months ago. Attached some photos below.
Front:
xmw5V3T.jpg

Rear:
mohXY0h.jpg

Comes from driving on dirt or off road. That part of the tire doesn't touch the flat road when driving so it doesn't go away.

It's partially dirt, but mostly tire blooming. Happens to all tires. Just give them a good wash with some soap and a nylon bristled brush, then follow with a good water-based protectant.

Do you live in an area with red clay soil? DID you drive on dirt before you noticed this? That's exactly what it looks like to me. Nothing to worry about.

Do you live in an area with red clay soil? DID you drive on dirt before you noticed this? That's exactly what it looks like to me. Nothing to worry about.
Not sure but it may since I drove through a muddy puddle a week ago and havent washed the car since.

You've had the car for two months and haven't checked the air pressures? Have you checked the oil at least?

You've had the car for two months and haven't checked the air pressures? Have you checked the oil at least?

I havent checked the oil neither. Come to think about it, I should check the tire pressure since there is a slight pull to the left when driving on the highway.

Back