How to reset infotainment when driving?

:
2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature
My infotainment is often very glitchy. Sirius XM will crash often and will cycle through channels without me pushing any button. Sometimes the screen is just black and sometimes it is extremely slow and unresponsive. In my past cars, I would be able to reset the infotainment by pushing and holding a power button. Is there a technique to do so for the 2019 cx-9?

Thank you.

Take it back to the dealer for a "real" fix. My 2018 never glitches up (but I haven't used XM since my trial ended). They'll probably try reflashing the firmware first, and if that doesn't work, they might look into replacing parts of the infotainment. Regardless, it'll all be covered through warranty, so I'd take advantage of that.

I didn't take the car back to the dealer yet, but the xm radio fixed itself somehow. Everything works now as intended, but just slow as molasses compared to every other car that I've owned. Hopefully a new update will make things snappier. My friend bought a 2019 mazda 3, and the new infotainment software is so much better. Its fast and doesnt glitch up. The whole look and feel is very german. Hopefully the Cx-9 follows suit for the 2020 model, but that's highly unlikely. I'm guessing the next generation cx-9 will have the new updates.

I didn't take the car back to the dealer yet, but the xm radio fixed itself somehow. Everything works now as intended, but just slow as molasses compared to every other car that I've owned. Hopefully a new update will make things snappier. My friend bought a 2019 mazda 3, and the new infotainment software is so much better. Its fast and doesnt glitch up. The whole look and feel is very german. Hopefully the Cx-9 follows suit for the 2020 model, but that's highly unlikely. I'm guessing the next generation cx-9 will have the new updates.

Just had my CX-9 firmware updated. The mechanic said the previous version was buggy. The new version is way smoother.

Back