Brake kits

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Tired of dealing with warp/fade that I've been getting from OEM and OEM style rotors. I was going to get some ebc but they were like $430... i found these for $190 shipped. I haven't had problems with this company before, I think it'll suit my needs (high speeds lots of stop and go).

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
s-l400.jpg

Wow! That is a great deal. They should look sharp too.
Subscribed to see how they perform over time.

Front and rear rotors plus pads for $190? Great price. Curious how they hold up. Let us know...

IMHO get more aggressive pads.......wait.

First get light weight wheels. Doing so compliments the brake system really good. Next some better than stock tires. Next are more aggressive pads. Third I opt for OEM blanks or slotted rotors.

If changing wheels is not an option than get more aggressive track/street performance pads with slotted rotors. Said pads deal with heat well and said rotors ensures minimal glazing.

IMHO get more aggressive pads.......wait.

First get light weight wheels. Doing so compliments the brake system really good. Next some better than stock tires. Next are more aggressive pads. Third I opt for OEM blanks or slotted rotors.

If changing wheels is not an option than get more aggressive track/street performance pads with slotted rotors. Said pads deal with heat well and said rotors ensures minimal glazing.

190s for a kit lightweight wheels and tires 1500-2000 usd lol
I feel like these will address my gripes with oem/OEM type and higher sec pads are always an option. The real steal is the rotor price

These are a really good value. Definitely better and more consistent braking performance than any OEM or OEM match set I've owned. No noise. Also cheaper than factory for both axles.

x201l83.jpg

These are a really good value. Definitely better and more consistent braking performance than any OEM or OEM match set I've owned. No noise. Also cheaper than factory for both axles.

x201l83.jpg

That white wording for NITTO you had done wearing off?

Thanks for the review. My rotors have been turned for the last time, so I will look at these when it comes time.

That white wording for NITTO you had done wearing off?

Thanks for the review. My rotors have been turned for the last time, so I will look at these when it comes time.

No I removed it due to some looking raggedy (not fault of the product). Just did it yesterday still a wip

Back