Toolbox won't update my nav card

:
2016 CX-5 GT
I just recently bought a 2016 CX-5 GT with the tech package and was looking to update the maps. Read that I had to download Mazda toolbox and register, that went all fine. Booted up toolbox, plugged in my card, clicked on available updates and it says "there are no available updates for your device, or all available updates have been installed." Then I clicked on map version and it says "Version: 2014 Q2" and "latest available June 2019. So there is obviously a newer version available. What am I doing wrong? The only thing that is weird is that the email conformation didn't work, when I click on the link to confirm my email it says "unfortunately your registration cannot be confirmed, please create a new user account and confirm it again." Which I did with a different email and got the same message.

You're probably going to have to pay for it. I think you only get 3 years of nav for free.

You're probably going to have to pay for it. I think you only get 3 years of nav for free.

Ahh, that makes sense. I was excited for a minute there because my acura I traded in wanted $150 for a new nav disk for updated maps. Then I read about Mazda just needing to download the update through toolbox, and was assuming the update was free:(

Back