Oil Change Kits - 2.5T

That's exactly what I do. I have 8 or 9 5 quart jugs on hand right now. It goes by at a steady rate when you're servicing three cars for the family.

Pennzoil is notorious for stiffing people on their rebate (check out Slickdeals.net). They were AWESOME the first time I did a Pennzoil rebate. I got $1 off per gallon of gas at Shell up to 20 gallons. Had to do it in 1 visit was the catch, but my Honda Odyssey gladly gobbled that tank full of gas. Second go around? All kinds of trouble. I did one for me and another for my mother in law. 8 weeks go by without a word. I called and they said the system had an error when uploading my receipt. Happened to both me and my mother-in-law. Huh. And nobody was going to call us? No denial? Had to email my receipt in and wait another 8 weeks for them to process it. Very shady. They're clearly hoping you lost the receipt so they don't have to honor the rebate. Tons of others reporting the same hassle with them.
Good to know about Pennzoil, thank you.

Good to know about Pennzoil, thank you.

Couldn*t care less, just picked up a 5qt jug of Penn Platinum, and in 2k miles, my Mazda will get it for the first time. Still gotta swing by the stealership and deal with them for filters, though, ugh...

Couldn*t care less, just picked up a 5qt jug of Penn Platinum, and in 2k miles, my Mazda will get it for the first time. Still gotta swing by the stealership and deal with them for filters, though, ugh...
I mean I mostly just buy from Walmart when on sale, but good to know the rebate is a PITA and not to bother with it.

Exactly. Some people get the gist, lmbo.

It illegl to not follow thru on a rebate offer - it is consumer fraud. File a complaint with your state's consumer protection agency.

I eventually got it, no biggie. I*m just buying my oil from elsewhere now (thumb)

Back