2017~2024 New Mazda Owner!

:
Mazda CX-5 Signature
Hello everyone! Just wanted to reach out to introduce myself and to say that I just purchased my first Mazda ever! I picked up a Machine Gray Signature and absolutely love the vehicle so far!

Congrats! If you found a used one on the market already, that's pretty impressive/cool. I wish I could have bought CPO.

Congrats! If you found a used one on the market already, that's pretty impressive/cool. I wish I could have bought CPO.

2.5T CPO is going to cost you pretty close to new one. If you get one with 5k miles or so your total warranty will be longer than brand new. But CPO Mazda's unless its 6 or older 3s with 2.0 are expensive.

You beat me!! I'll hopefully be a proud Machine Grey Signature owner too in a few months! Welcome to the Mazda family! Is this your first Mazda?

Congratulations!

I'm a multiple CX-5 (and Mazda) owner who is always happy to welcome another individual to our brand.
For me, my Signature is Mazda's best SUV yet!
Welcome to the fold and Mazdas 24/7.

Last edited:
Congrats!

I recently purchased a Reserve. Also my first Mazda.

I wish I had disovered the brand before. I really love it. Everyone who rides in it says "What a nice car!"

Congrats, welcome to the family !!

I got my first mazda about a month back too (reserve) and love it!

I had originally wanted a mazda when I bought my last car - But I was stupid and went for the ford because it was cheaper. That was an expensive purchase.

Congrats and welcome. likewise I purchased a new Sig 3 weeks ago and my first Mazda as well. Hoping to keep it a long time. So far, Very happy with my decision. Plus, this forum has been a wealth of info.

Back