Weird issues with 2019 Mazda 3

So when I bought my car I really loved it, but the honeymoon is a little less passionate now. This is mainly due to annoying issues that I have had:
  1. Rattling from passenger side. Eventually took this to the dealer. They kept it for 2 days, but found that the airbag assembly was loose. Glad that it is fixed, but this was a fairly minor rattle and seems like a safety issue.
  2. Air conditioner makes bizarre bird/whirring noises on low fan. It sounds like there are some sort of actuators moving back and forth rapidly. This is very noticeable when at a light. Sounds range from whirring to chattering to clicking. Has anyone had this on their car? I am taking to dealer shortly.
  3. The sun visor rattles. I have owned/driven over 10 cars regularly and never had this before. Over broken pavement and at highway speeds the visor buzzes. It sounds like a mosquito or wasp in the car depending on how bad the road is. Seems to have a corner cut here since the visor is hard plastic and I am certain either the extension slider or the mirror cover is poorly fitted. I took to dealer and they said they couldn't replicate. Unfortunately the roads near dealer are awful which seems to not trigger this buzzing sounds and this is only a problem on semi-bad roads, which is SoCal in a nutshell.
  4. Last issue seems mechanical, but just after passing 1k miles the suspension makes a loud clank when accelerating and another clank when I slow down. Seems like something is loose and taking it to dealer for this issue as well.
  5. Knew this one going in, but SiriusXM is a pain to scroll through. They need to update software and allow scrolling through stations without having to jump back and forth between menus.
Just a little concerned with all these issues and rattles in a car so new. I have previously owned two Hondas, a Mazda, a Pontiac and Oldsmobile and never had any issues like this.

I was hearing a metal clunking sound, found out it was just the poorly secured (or not secured at all) tow bars. For some reason my car came with 3 of them and these bang around when driving.

I have only used the AC a bit, but haven't noticed any noise, I have more noticed a burning smell with the heating on but atm I have put that down to just bedding in.

I will take it for a spin down the motorway and see if I can hear any vibration on the sun visors, again it's not something I've heard but then I listen to Metallica full whack so may have missed it :D

So issue 4 was fixed. The lug nuts were almost 50 ft-lbs out of spec and this was likely related to the recall. Sound is gone, but I will be wary of anything coming back.

Issue 2 AC noise is not isolated to my car. Went to dealer and tried on another 2019 3 and got exact same results. Most likely cause is a gate/actuator of some sorts that is hyper sensitive when required cooling needs are low. Example would be setting the auto temp at 68 f when it is 70 f outside. Dealer reported to Mazda engineering so will wait to see if anything comes of this. Interestingly I had the 18 3 as a loaner and there was no issue with it so it must be something to do with the design of the '19.

Back