Passenger Fuse Box

:
2018 Mazda CX-9 GT
Hi all I installed some foot well lighting in my cx-9, and currently have it wired into my sunroof fuse (10amp) but it doesn't turn off when my car turns off. I'm wondering if people know which fuse I can tap (has to be 10 or 15amp) that would turn the foot well lights off with the car?

Should I try one of the audio systems fuses?

You should check it with a tester. If I remember correctly, one of the 15A fuses is a switched connection and it should be good for your needs.

I hope you are using an add-a-circuit to tap and not just tapping the fuse itself.

So i tried to tap the fuse in the passenger fuse box for the front cigarette socket, the rear outlet, and the trunk outlet and the lights stayed on the whole time...

Like I said, you need to test to make sure you are tapping the correct one. Get a cheap multimeter.

Or just keep trying until you find what you need lol.

Like I said, you need to test to make sure you are tapping the correct one. Get a cheap multimeter.

Or just keep trying until you find what you need lol.

ya... I tried all the 10A / 15A / 7.5A in the passenger fuse and they are all the same. The foot well lights stay on even though the car is turned off. It's fine no big deal. The kit i got has a key chain remote as well so I can turn it on / off anyways.

So i tried to tap the fuse in the passenger fuse box for the front cigarette socket, the rear outlet, and the trunk outlet and the lights stayed on the whole time...

The owner's manual clearly stated that front acc socket is on only when the ignition switch is at ACC or ON, while the rear socket is always on. Make sure you locate the right fuse, or you can tap from the front socket directly.

Back