2017~2024 2019 CX-5 Signature nav sd card question

dainish

:
Mazda3 s
Where is the SD card slot?

Also, I have to go purchase one, correct? It didn't come with the car? Dealer never really explained it to me....

Thanks!

If it wasn't included, go back to the dealer. While you're there, have them go over your features.

Thanks.

Partly I rejected the explanation of the features because it was 11:30pm by the time the financing was all done and we hadn't eaten dinner yet. Oy.

If it wasn't included, go back to the dealer. While you're there, have them go over your features.

100% correct.
GT model and above should have NAV SD card included.
When I got my Mazda6, it wasn't there in the slot (inside console).
I went back for it, and the dealer apologized. No big deal, really, but the dealer did not run the check list.

That also gives you a clue that the pre-sale check was not done properly.
Check your tires' PSI. They could be still 40PSI+.

Thanks all. I had to go back to the dealer anyway with the title and second key to my trade in, so I went over And asked. They apologized and the sales guy put it in and went over it.

I will check my tire pressure....

That also gives you a clue that the pre-sale check was not done properly.
Check your tires' PSI. They could be still 40PSI+.
Mine was 38.5 all the way around. And I was expecting it to be below spec to make the ride more cushy. I thought I'd have to add air and had my compressor all charged.

Automaker pumps 40+PSI to the tires when the cars go out of factory so that the tires do not develop flat spots while sitting on boats, storage grounds, parking lots waiting for the new owners.... just FYI.

Automaker pumps 40+PSI to the tires when the cars go out of factory so that the tires do not develop flat spots while sitting on boats, storage grounds, parking lots waiting for the new owners.... just FYI.

I understand. I was foolishly thinking they'd do more than wash it as part of their prep.

Thanks! I went back and the sales guy apologized and installed the SD card for me. I don't have unlimited data on my iphone, so while I prefer Google maps, I don't want to go over on my data.

Back