Mazda 3 rims

:
2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback
I have a 2014 Mazda 3 hatch with the stock rims. I am not sure what size they are but I am looking for some new rims.

My car is silver, and I have always thought the rims could use an upgrade. I do not want to spend too much money so budget friendly would be nice(wiggle)

You can find out, quickly what size they are by going to www.tirerack.com, entering your year, make, and model, and selecting wheels from the dropdown list. Once on that page, you can sort by price or weight. You should try not to buy wheels that are heavier than what you have. My 18-inch OEM wheels were 27 lbs (according to a post I saw in this forum) and my replacement wheels are wider and yet weigh only 17.2 lbs each - a significant weight reduction that resulted in faster acceleration and shorter braking distances. Noise levels are up a bit, however.

Pretty sure that the 2014-18 Mazda 3 only came with either 16 inch or 18 inch wheels. Agree about checking tirerack.com. If you have 16s, you could upgrade to 17s or 18s. Tirerack commonly has clearance sales on wheels. Also finding used ones on CL can save $$.

Back