Buying Transmission Fluid

Oh wow that's why it's so cheap, lol. I searched for the FZ but this came up anyway. Cool I'll keep looking. Any recommendations on where to get it?

Has anyone used this site before? Just bought my 2016 CX-5 with 36,000 miles on it and want to change out all the fluids. It just seems really cheap to me. Is it legit?

https://www.mazdacarpartsonline.com...B8rz29EoQiPQK0Y4trn_rR0_0-hWT0qMaAtarEALw_wcB
Use Mazda ATF Type-FZ (P/N: 0000-FZ-113E-01).

Just for shopping comparison at OEMVehicleparts.com . / 30% off shipping with MAZDAS247 checkout code

https://www.oemvehicleparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-atf-type-fz-0000fz113e01

Price out the door per quart using 30% coupon.
12 quarts -$13.70/quart

10 quarts - $13.89/quart

8 quarts - $14.11/quart

6 quarts - $14.43/quart

4 quarts - $15.21/quart

Oh wow that's why it's so cheap, lol. I searched for the FZ but this came up anyway. Cool I'll keep looking. Any recommendations on where to get it?

The website you linked has it listed for $11.13 which is definitely a more reasonable price per quart than I've seen other sites or local dealers sale for. Mazda ATF Type FZ

Hopefully they don't screw you on the shipping. Some of these sites have high shipping costs even with good deals on the fluid itself.

Ravenol makes FZ fluid as well. I'd compare price between Ravenol and OE and see where you can get the better deal. I purchased from Blauparts and got a good price on the Ravenol fluid.

Oh wow! What a deal! Definitely picking some up from there. Thank you!
Pick up 4 quarts for 1 drain and fill if that's what you are doing. People usually drain 3.5 quarts give or take. Also, if it had never been changed before, the factory fill is a bit low. I drained 3.5 quarts from mine but refilled with 3.7 quarts to get on the proper line marker on the dipstick.

You'll want to measure it for sure. Can't go off of fluid drained and replacing same amount due to the underfill.

That is a great buy if you can get it for that price. That is cheaper than the AT fluid I bought back in 2016.

So . . . where do you guys buy ATF FZ?
The Canadian site above wants $239 for shipping of 1 case of 12.

Every place charges too much for shipping. Found 1 charges #21.95 for a case totaling $160 shipped.

local dealer may be?
wont have to pay shipping but there would be sales tax. And often times (at least prior covid) they could price match to some degree the online prices.

So . . . where do you guys buy ATF FZ?
The Canadian site above wants $239 for shipping of 1 case of 12.

Every place charges too much for shipping. Found 1 charges #21.95 for a case totaling $160 shipped.
Are you in the US or Canada?

Try this Mazda dealer if you’re in Canada:

Try this if you’re in the US:

Just for shopping comparison at OEMVehicleparts.com . / 30% off shipping with MAZDAS247 checkout code

https://www.oemvehicleparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-atf-type-fz-0000fz113e01

Price out the door per quart using 30% coupon.
12 quarts -$13.70/quart

10 quarts - $13.89/quart

8 quarts - $14.11/quart

6 quarts - $14.43/quart

4 quarts - $15.21/quart

And try Med Center Mazda and they may still offer free shipping for any order over $100. I’d call them as the oil and ATF is hard to find from their website.

I personally am getting Mazda parts from my Mazda dealer directly as they usually offer 20% off from MSRP.

And try Med Center Mazda and they may still offer free shipping for any order over $100. I’d call them as the oil and ATF is hard to find from their website.

I personally am getting Mazda parts from my Mazda dealer directly as they usually offer 20% off from MSRP.

I'm in Vancouver WA. Med Center Mazda won't do free shipping for ATF as they're too heavy. They don't even offer free shipping for Roof Rail. Their shipping is $30 for a case of 12 ATF, very competitive but I can combine shipping with Roof rail and ATF FZ, oempartsource.com has the lowest price. Shipping depends on distance. If I find one in the West, would be good . . .
My local dealers, all 5 of them refuse to negotiate and I'm not good at begging.👎

Back