Mazda CX-5 Urgent Problem

This is sounding more and more like a troll account aimed at spreading illegitimate concerns about the CX-5.

It does seem that way. I don't know if anyone in their right mind would continue to drive a car that makes them dizzy every time they drive it.

It could be also as simple as him pumping the gas, spilling it over the side of the car, and then him touching the inside with gasoline stained fingers. That could also cause the gas smell.

Im sure the dealer wouldve helped him out. If not, take it to another dealer. Also, this could just be him regretting his purchase and wanting a refund so he can buy a different car.

I have to admit, I test drove the Mazda CX-5 GTR and it did make me feel nauseous compared the other crossovers Ive been in. I really wanted to love it and Ive been researching it for months but that one test drive made me look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Thanks for ur input. I do understand why you guys call me a troll, and also do understand the comments.

I was in a road trip so there was no way I could get any service immediately. Also the gas problem got serious at the last 2 days, hence, it was not serious like this for the 2 weeks.

I think the dealer thinks that its an o-ring problem where it is torn that the gas is leaking. I am having it repaired today and tomorrow.

Thanks for all ur comments.

It could be also as simple as him pumping the gas, spilling it over the side of the car, and then him touching the inside with gasoline stained fingers. That could also cause the gas smell.

I*m sure the dealer would*ve helped him out. If not, take it to another dealer. Also, this could just be him regretting his purchase and wanting a refund so he can buy a different car.

I have to admit, I test drove the Mazda CX-5 GTR and it did make me feel nauseous compared the other crossovers I*ve been in. I really wanted to love it and I*ve been researching it for months but that one test drive made me look elsewhere.

I thought you got a CX-9.

Nah I decided I didnt need such a large car with 7 seats. I test drove the Mazda CX-5 GTR and was impressed by the interior quality, but the seats were stiff and the headrest was angled too forward which might have contributed to my nausea.

I then test drove the 2019 Acura RDX and I was sold.

Nah I decided I didn*t need such a large car with 7 seats. I test drove the Mazda CX-5 GTR and was impressed by the interior quality, but the seats were stiff and the headrest was angled too forward which might have contributed to my nausea.

I then test drove the 2019 Acura RDX and I was sold.

how do you get nausea from headrest angle?

how do you get nausea from headrest angle?

It protrudes forward. During my test drive it doesn't have an option to tilt it backwards. The salesman said it is "active" to keep your head restrained in case of an accident.

My other cars never had it protrude forward that much. My Infiniti also had the active headrest and didn't protrude forward that much.

Last edited:
Back