Infotainment boot up question

:
CX5
I love my 2018 CX5 GT. I have a question though....when I start the car and the infotainment system boots up, sometimes it does a full boot up starting with the Mazda logo, and sometimes it goes straight to the 'I Agree' screen and is fully up and running within two or three seconds? It seems that first thing in the morning it does a full boot up, but if I stop for coffee on my way to work and then re-start the vehicle ten minutes later, it goes straight to the 'I Agree' screen. Any explanation for this? It doesn't really matter as it always comes up with all the functionality, I'm just curious as to why it doesn't need to do a full boot if it's only been dormant for about ten minutes. Is there a timer/memory setting that it uses?

I love my 2018 CX5 GT. I have a question though....when I start the car and the infotainment system boots up, sometimes it does a full boot up starting with the Mazda logo, and sometimes it goes straight to the 'I Agree' screen and is fully up and running within two or three seconds? It seems that first thing in the morning it does a full boot up, but if I stop for coffee on my way to work and then re-start the vehicle ten minutes later, it goes straight to the 'I Agree' screen. Any explanation for this? It doesn't really matter as it always comes up with all the functionality, I'm just curious as to why it doesn't need to do a full boot if it's only been dormant for about ten minutes. Is there a timer/memory setting that it uses?

My 17 GT does the same thing!

If you restart it within short time, the system does not perform a full reboot.
AFAIK, 30 mins is the threshold.

Back