Thread: CP-E Rear motor mount MS3 - 60 duro

2013 MS3 Silver

CP-E Rear motor mount MS3 - 60 duro

cp-e* xFlex* Mazda Mazda3 / Mazdaspeed3 Rear Motor Mount Stage1

Mazdaspeed 3 rear motor mount from CP-E, brand new, 60 durometer hardness. I did have it on the car for 1 day until the wife complained about vibration. There is nothing wrong with the motor mount, there is too much NVH for my wife's liking - personally I don't think it's fine but it's not worth listening to her complain when she drives my car..

from cp-e:
    Mazdaspeed3 Rear Motor Mount

Custom Performance Engineering is very proud to release the first aftermarket EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber engine mount for the Mazdaspeed3!
    Custom Performance Engineering is very proud to release the first aftermarket EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber engine mount for the Mazdaspeed3! CNC machined from a single piece of billet 6061-series aluminum; this mount is not only totally indestructible, but it also transmits far less NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) into the cabin than comparable mounts.
    Our Mazdaspeed3 Rear Motor Mount is unique compared to our competitors mounts both in form and in function. We use rubber for the bushing as opposed to urethane simply because it*s better suited for this application. Rubber withstands engine heat much better then urethane, and it won*t deform or crack over time the way urethane can. We were also able to incorporate a unique method of holding the mount in the vehicle. Instead of placing all of the force on the center bushing pin, the load is distributed throughout the bushing. This increases the effective stiffness of the bushing under engine loads, and the bushing absorbs annoying vibrations. Now you can combine the stiffness of a race mount with the comfort of a stock unit!

Probably the best , most vibration free mount out there.

MSRP is $152 from cp-e. More information can be found here:

https://cp-e.com/shop/product/mazda3...-mount-stage1/

Purchase includes:
    -cp-e RMM
    -Installation hardware

Shipping to US only.

I would like to get $135 (free shipping).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by flyrevs; 05-25-2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: more pics
    2007 CB Mazdaspeed3 GT
    N. Canton, OH {Blowed Up 7/17/09}
    Mods: MS-CAI2, Tip, Turbosmart BPV, Cobb AP, Cobb DP, Cobb CBE, CPE HPFP, Cobb Rear Sway, CPE RMM, PTP Kicker Mount, StealthBox w/ 8" JBL, Alpine 500W Amp, CurbAlert