Mazda Dreaming

If it doesn*t feel comfortable in your hand, you*ll never use it appropriately. Same goes for a holster, not comfy, you won*t use it...

Springfield fits my hand like a glove, like the CZ too. The Glock falls way back on my list of carries, but she*s above Hi-Point, Taurus, and the Shield. (Lol).

M&P Shield is just awful for grip.

On the off topic portion I am a long time 1911 fetish type of guy and have several. Weird enough my most disliked firearm of all the collection, Glock 21, is next to me at night. I simply trust it always. If I start CCW I am considering a Glock Gen5 26 even though my Sig P320 has been very reliable with all sorts of ammo.

I'm wondering, those who leave in an apartment, how they can have a charger?
I'm at a stage, where electric cars just peaked my interest.
I agree with the above statement, that electric cars will create more pollution, than the existing ones. Just a different kind of pollution. Solar or wind would really make it green pollution.

On the off topic portion I am a long time 1911 fetish type of guy and have several. Weird enough my most disliked firearm of all the collection, Glock 21, is next to me at night. I simply trust it always. If I start CCW I am considering a Glock Gen5 26 even though my Sig P320 has been very reliable with all sorts of ammo.

My gen 4 Glock 17 is my nightstand firearm with a very blinding LED light attachment mounted in front of the trigger guard. Never know when you might need that in the middle of the night if someone breaks in.

Last edited:
I'm wondering, those who leave in an apartment, how they can have a charger?
I'm at a stage, where electric cars just peaked my interest.
I agree with the above statement, that electric cars will create more pollution, than the existing ones. Just a different kind of pollution. Solar or wind would really make it green pollution.

I think as it is right now if youre living in an apartment its a challenge. The company I work for has chargers in the parking lot but not enough really. This could expand. I think apartments which have garages or dedicated parking could certainly add it but Im sure they would pass along the costs. Though it could also be a differentiation in competitive markets.

I like Tesla.... but I think they take the touch screen too far and build quality leaves something to be desired.

Back