2003.5 silver msp quick sale. $1,000 obo! Local pick up! Lots of extras/mods

I have been avoiding this for a while, but I have a 2003.5 Silver MSP with a lot of mods and extras that my brother drove for a while and I worked on for a long time with my own msp. A few years ago he needed a different car for work needs and so this car has been sitting at my parents for the last couple years and I have worked on it and in the mean time used a few of the radiator parts for my own MSP. I have the replacement, it is a Mishimoto radiator with lifetime warantee, I would just need to contact the comany for a replacement if someone would like it to put the car together and get it running.

but otherwise, it also has a MAM manifold that the previous owner got his hands on, and mounted larger turbo onto and custom pipes at least and/or possibly MAM FMIC at least if I remember correctly. An almost new SS AFC that I switched out for the Unichip the previous owner had in. All stock wheels and tires are actually pretty good stuff, the car needs a good clean but it has the boost gauges, Greddy BOV WB O2 sensor....CS exhaust.. some upgraded MM, and CS side MM inserts. Lots of other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

It just needs a good flush and cleaning, I have had it running in the past off and on to keep the battery charged, but it has just sat over winter and I have not had the time to get to it.

My parents do not want it there anymore and I do not have the time to put it back together. It has been a while since I have been on here but I hope the pictures work well. I had this up on craigslist but mostly got scammers.

I am asking $1,000 OBO for local pickup, I really just want someone that could use this, get it running, part it out if they want, doesn't matter. I could part some of it out, but I have done that before and I still have some extra parts from my MSP but I don't have the time with life ATM, so please any SERIOUS offers and questions, the car is located near Danbury CT, ready for local pickup and just make me an offer, the parts alone are worth well over the asking, just don't have the time.

Send me a text referencing this site and the car and any questions and offers to my cell 203-313-6131, my name is Max and if you call just please leave a message, might not get back right away but I will reply. I will also check this site as much as I can but this would be best as I am unable to with work most of the day.

here are some pictures (I am sorry I am having a hard time getting the right sizing down, I will fix after I finish some errands but just wanted to get it up here for now, there is a link to an albumn with some more that I took the other day quickly along with some that I took a while back but never got a chance to get it on, the pictures in the photobucket albumin have all of the dates and screen name and everything on them for the forums, I will try to get one to size correctly at least for now and then I will work on better pictures once I can get over there.
http://s546.photobucket.com/user/Sack107/slideshow/msp 2019 sale part out both cars/MSP silver sell

IMG_1905_zpsogjkerj2.jpg

Back