2016~2023 CarPlay, Android Auto and the HUD

imagio

When you are using navigation via CarPlay or Android Auto does navigation info show up on the HUD (active driving display)? I wasn't able to find an answer to this anywhere.

I guess I also don't know if it shows any navigation info when using built in nav... I just purchased a '16 signature which I will take delivery of Tuesday and I didn't test that part! I definitely plan to do the CarPlay retrofit.

HUD shows route guidance when using built-in navigation but doesnt show it when navigating with CarPlay or Android Auto.

When you are using navigation via CarPlay or Android Auto does navigation info show up on the HUD (active driving display)? I wasn't able to find an answer to this anywhere.

I guess I also don't know if it shows any navigation info when using built in nav... I just purchased a '16 signature which I will take delivery of Tuesday and I didn't test that part! I definitely plan to do the CarPlay retrofit.
@imagio

It will shows on HUD turn by turn for unofficial AA (Android handset) depends on your fw version & unofficial AA versions.

Regards,
Radarwild

Back