2015 CX-5 Head Unit with CarPlay?

Hi All

Any suggestions on a head unit that would have Carplay, steering wheel controlls and car autolock without remote control use like my stock setup. The head unit in the 2015 sucks. I know there are old posts about this but hopefully there are new units that fit and provice these 3 requirements.

Thanks

The first two yes, but the third option I don't think so.

I likewise need a new head unit as my stock unit screen was scratch as hell (accidentally used a pre-moistened lens wipe not thinking and the chemicals screwed up the screen). What are the best options?

What I would do. I would take that radio apart, find that display model number and jump on Ali.

I have found LCDs and touch screens for Kenwood units, by looking them up by model numbers.

I know its been a month since the last post but Ive also been looking to replace the factory infotainment system. By doing so, all the other features in the factory settings menu are no longer accessible? ie, auto lock, audible beeps for lock/unlock, etc.?

I recently replaced the stereo in my daughters 2015 Touring. I put in a Pioneer unit with wireless carplay and wireless android auto. It works with the steering wheel controls. It does not have the ability to change the car settings like the stock unit does. If I want to change those I would have to plug the stock stereo back in. I set them how I wanted before installing the new stereo a few month ago and have not felt the need to change anything. I ordered everything from Crutchfield for about $600.

Thats good to hear. I was curious to know about the settings with the factory unit if itll just be a total loss once replaced with an aftermarket system.

Back