2019 Touring Wont Start

:
2019 CX5 Touring/Preferred Pkg
2019 Touring Wont Start

Hi,
Last week just leased a beautiful Touring with the preferred package. All fine until last night when the car would not start. The dashboard throws up bunch of errors, 4WD malfunction, front camera, Radar malfunction, smart city brake malfunction among other items.

The car wont start at all. Ive tried to hold the start button down for a few seconds and nothing seems to work. The headlights work, brake lights work when the pedal is depressed and the radio also seems to work which leads me to believe it may be an electrical problem or perhaps a fuse that may need replacing? The car only has about 200 miles on it and I havent driven it in puddles or anything. Havent even had the chance to wash the car yet.

Any one have any ideas or suggestions? Going to have to call the dealer later tonight and have them tow it.

2019 Touring Wont Start

Thiss a perfect time to use free Mazda Road Side Assist and tow to a Mazda dealer. I suspect the problem is caused by bad connection mostly likely bad grounding somewhere.

Thiss a perfect time to use free Mazda Road Side Assist and tow to a Mazda dealer. I suspect the problem is caused by bad connection mostly likely bad grounding somewhere.

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if we can have it towed to any Mazda dealer of our choice? I'd prefer to go to the one where I brought the car from.
Do you think if I unplug the negative cable on the battery and reset the car, would that fix anything?

Thanks

2019 Touring Wont Start

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if we can have it towed to any Mazda dealer of our choice? I'd prefer to go to the one where I brought the car from.
Do you think if I unplug the negative cable on the battery and reset the car, would that fix anything?

Thanks
Like madar said, you can tow your disabled CX-5 to your purchasing dealer as long as it's not 200 miles away. ;)

Don't do anything to your CX-5 at this time. You may mask some problems if you do that. Just let Mazda dealer to diagnostic the problem as is. They'll give you a free loaner to drive as your CX-5 has only 200 miles.

Back