Oil Consumption or incorrect capacity listed?

Look on the bright side. We don't have oil burning, fuel dilution, and oil rising issues....knock on wood.

When I was car shopping, I was on a couple of CR-V forums because that car was on the top of my list. The stories of the dilution and the [lack of] Honda's response were sickening. I dodged a bullet.

I've commented before that one guy was changing his oil every 1,000 miles to try to save his engine.

I'd be beside myself. Lawyers would be called. (I just looked, a couple of class action lawsuits have been filed last fall).

When I was car shopping, I was on a couple of CR-V forums because that car was on the top of my list. The stories of the dilution and the [lack of] Honda's response were sickening. I dodged a bullet.

I've commented before that one guy was changing his oil every 1,000 miles to try to save his engine.

I'd be beside myself. Lawyers would be called. (I just looked, a couple of class action lawsuits have been filed last fall).

Yeah and those poor newbie posters on such forums register and log on asking questions about Fuel Dilution......instantly marked as trolls.(feel sorry for the legit posters at least). Imagine no support from dealership nor public forums.

Back