CX5 Independent shop?

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
Looking for a good independent shop for MAZDAS in the Cape Coral, Fort Myers area. I'm now 81 have difficulty bending down to do brakes jobs etc. I find it frustrating, because, I used to pull engines and rebuild them and now I'm reduced to doing oil changes and waxing my CX5. Ed

Don't know for certain if it's true. I was told by the local dealer that there is an electric item that needs to be disabled or you will ruin your brake system. They said they had to repair a customers car that an independent shop messed up. I do most all of my own work but I'm going to leave the Mazda braes up to the dealer.

Looking for a good independent shop for MAZDAS in the Cape Coral, Fort Myers area. I'm now 81 have difficulty bending down to do brakes jobs etc. I find it frustrating, because, I used to pull engines and rebuild them and now I'm reduced to doing oil changes and waxing my CX5. Ed

Which model year is your CX-5?

Getting old sucks .......

Glad I came across this forum....... alot of good info , didn't know about
a potential electric brake issue ........

You can try my guy very honest and fair 1 person operation. Iv'e lived in the cape for 38 yrs. Call Chip -239-458-3162 1113 se 12 pl 33990. jz.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm aware of the stupid electric parking brake issue. Ed

I could be wrong, but don't think that applies to our models. You have a 2013 or 2014 don't you? We don't have the electronic parking brake.

Back