Cx-9 remote engine start 2019

Aboody

Hi guys
I have cx-9 signature 2019 , I bought remote engine start main and install kit:
C960-v7-620
Tk78-v7-630A
I installed everything expected 8 pin connector as shown in the picture, because is not available in my car?
What shall I do?

Attachments

• 8336A6BD-2315-451B-87CA-BD18663507BD.jpeg
    8336A6BD-2315-451B-87CA-BD18663507BD.jpeg
    828.7 KB · Views: 452
Hi guys
I have cx-9 signature 2019 , I bought remote engine start main and install kit:
C960-v7-620
Tk78-v7-630A
I installed everything expected 8 pin connector as shown in the picture, because is not available in my car?
What shall I do?

Does the remote start work? If not, contact the manufacturer and ask for help. If it does work, just set it aside in your toolbox or something.

Does the remote start work? If not, contact the manufacturer and ask for help. If it does work, just set it aside in your toolbox or something.

did you open the picture?
Setup is done but equipment needs power from 8 pin.
It mentioned in the mazda install kit but I found is not there.

Yes, I looked at the picture. Your wording is confusing.

The picture says the 8-pin connector is an option part. Do you have the connector installed? If not, contact the manufacturer to get it. Maybe it needs to be ordered separately.

Is there explanation on installation manual about 8 pin option connector?
I think that it should be located on instrument panel harness behind of glove box.

Is there explanation on installation manual about 8 pin option connector?
I think that it should be located on instrument panel harness behind of glove box.

unfortunately, 8 pin connector is not there, it*s mentioned an option in the manual (photo attached). I believe Mazda*s factory knows 8 pin connector not there and you must take your car to dealer for expert technician to lay down connection from another cable.
If any one installed Factory remote start, maybe share with us how been installed. I found in driver side 16 pin connector, i am thinking to extend 8 pin connector to that side and connect wires having same color.

Last edited:
Check in the same area man, mine was tucked in with the harness where the new box gonna be zipped tied to. It was wrapped around the harness with black electrical tape.

Back