Getting bad transfer case covered

:
08 cx9 grand touring
I have the transfer case issue that is a know problem. First I lost all wheel drive now its clunking.
It was a certified vehicle but I didnt notice the issue until a few months after it expired as I never drive in the snow or need all wheel drive. The dealer gave me the big FU and wouldnt help which is total BS.

I thought I read they extended the mileage on the warranty for the transfer case instead of recalling it but not sure?

Its an 08 cx9 grand touring with only 83.000 on it.

Is there ANY way to get this covered????
Has anyone had any success getting it done? what should I say to get it covered if its possible?

THanks, going to cost thousands if I cant get it covered

I have the transfer case issue that is a know problem. First I lost all wheel drive now its clunking.
It was a certified vehicle but I didnt notice the issue until a few months after it expired as I never drive in the snow or need all wheel drive. The dealer gave me the big FU and wouldnt help which is total BS.

I thought I read they extended the mileage on the warranty for the transfer case instead of recalling it but not sure?

Its an 08 cx9 grand touring with only 83.000 on it.

Is there ANY way to get this covered????
Has anyone had any success getting it done? what should I say to get it covered if its possible?

THanks, going to cost thousands if I cant get it covered

The warranty extension was for 7 years or 90k miles, and it was only for a certain range of model years. I don't think you are covered at this point as you are beyond the 7 year window.

Back