Looking For Touch Up Paint Match 25D Snowflake White Pearl

:
2018, Mazda, CX-5, Snowflake Pearl, Grand Touring
I usually have great success with "Automotive Touchup Paint Pens" but not this time.

I purchased this pen several months ago when I first got my 2018 CX-5. Later, when I contacted them, they said this should be the right color but as you can see, the spot fix is darker.

The paint pen is really great for small chips and I hate having to go with another company that has served me well for many years. This is the first non-match I have ever gotten from them.

Has anyone had success with any other company regarding a good match for the 25D Snowflake White?

Thanks for any help forthcoming.

K0Y38tJ.jpg

That's really strange, I had the same experience recently. I have been using them for years, 4 or 5 orders, all exact matches for my Miata. I ordered the Silver Metallic from them in December for my CX-5 and it was MUCH, MUCH lighter than stock. I requested a remix and they sent me a sample that looked exactly the same. I sent in my mirror cover for them to match the paint and after 2 months I still had not received anything and their reply was my remix order was in line. First time I ever had trouble with them. They are great to deal with when everything goes right, but if you have a problem, they are less than helpful. I don't know what happened to them. If you google reviews, I found the same responses, they are great as long as you don't have a problem. I no longer recommend them, but I need more paint for the Miata too.

Oh, I forgot to tell you in all my rambling. I order my OEM Mazda parts from Priority Mazda in Virginia 1-866-981-0212

https://www.prioritymazdaparts.com/

Genuine Mazda Touch Up Paint Pen 25D 26G Snowflake White Pearl - Mazda (0000-92-26G)
*This part does not fit your 2018 Mazda CX-5

https://www.prioritymazdaparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-genuine-mazda-touch-up-paint-pen-25d-26g-snowflake-white-pearl-00009226g?c=bD01Jm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMmYT1tYXpkYSZvPWN4LTUmeT0yMDE4JnQ9Z3JhbmQtdG91cmluZyZlPTItNWwtbDQtZ2Fz

Call and talk to Tommy, he's a great guy and if he doesn't have it in stock he will get it for you. I ordered my touch up pen from him and he had it the next day. Great prices on OEM parts and are sponsor on the Miata.net forum

Oh, I forgot to tell you in all my rambling. I order my OEM Mazda parts from Priority Mazda in Virginia 1-866-981-0212

https://www.prioritymazdaparts.com/

Genuine Mazda Touch Up Paint Pen 25D 26G Snowflake White Pearl - Mazda (0000-92-26G)
*This part does not fit your 2018 Mazda CX-5

https://www.prioritymazdaparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-genuine-mazda-touch-up-paint-pen-25d-26g-snowflake-white-pearl-00009226g?c=bD01Jm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMmYT1tYXpkYSZvPWN4LTUmeT0yMDE4JnQ9Z3JhbmQtdG91cmluZyZlPTItNWwtbDQtZ2Fz

Call and talk to Tommy, he's a great guy and if he doesn't have it in stock he will get it for you. I ordered my touch up pen from him and he had it the next day. Great prices on OEM parts and are sponsor on the Miata.net forum

Thanks for the info and link. They are less expensive than Automotive Touchup, for sure. That is a big waste of money for a couple of paint pens that will never get used, by either of us.

I wrote to Automotive Touchup a week ago and have been put on "Ignore". I simply asked if they have a new formula for "Snow Flake Pearl.

They will never get any of my business again and I will NON-recommend them every chance I get.

They blocked my phone number also. They used to answer my calls, then all of a sudden, when I called it went straight to voice mail every time. Like I said before and worth repeating, they are great, as long as everything goes ok, but if you have a problem, forget it ! They did refund the money for my paint purchase, not the clear coat, after I told them just to cancel my remix order after waiting for two months.

They blocked my phone number also. They used to answer my calls, then all of a sudden, when I called it went straight to voice mail every time. Like I said before and worth repeating, they are great, as long as everything goes ok, but if you have a problem, forget it ! They did refund the money for my paint purchase, not the clear coat, after I told them just to cancel my remix order after waiting for two months.

Too bad to hear about their customer service getting worse.

Back