2017 - 2019 wheels

Have to admit that my pizza cutters have grown on me a bit...maybe the brake dust has subdued the two tone look some. :)

I believe someone on here got a weight on the 2017-2018 19 inch wheels of @31 pounds...out of curiosity, does anyone know the weight of the 2019 Sig/GT-R wheels?

I have to admit i hated the pizza wheels when I first saw them. They are better in person. But they look good one color. Much better.
The fangs were the best though for a sports look from an OEM imo.

I have the 17 but I think the slight change in shades on the 19 make the pizza slices look like a family size. I think the 16 wheels matched the car and made it look more aggressive. Mazda have to introduce some nice black wheels I reckon.

Call around though. There's this industrial powder coating shop here in Cleveland. They do industrial stuff. Not a consumer facing business.
My friend called them and asked if they could do his wheels. He was apparently the first person that ever asked them that.
Guy was like "I guess. If you can drop them off not on the car"
Granted he got lucky, but it was only $200 probably 6 years ago.

Inspiration for 2018 pizza wheels?

https://images.app.goo.gl/eyHRFgNNvnnNvcMB8

11548000.jpg

2017 Gt had wheels chromed wow looks great on dark blue body. Love to clean the car and chrome sparkles in Fl. sun. jz.

Back