Thinking of selling the P5

:
Mazda P5
I might sell the P5 to get a Mazda6 wagon. But I'm not sure if I want to because of how much time and money I put into it, I need a little extra space that the P5 doesn't have.
How much should I ask for if I do?
If I can't get close to my asking price I will take it all apart and put the stock parts back on and sell them here.
I'm just so torn. I can't sell it but I need more space for the baby.

Damn that*s a tough spot to be in* when I need some extra cargo space I just hop in my old Chevy pickup.

Keep the P5.

You can always make other arrangements the few times a year you'd need more space.

It's a lot cheaper.

Hey man, if you still have that carbon armrest cover I sold you a few years back, I'd buy it. PM me if you wanna sell. Have regretted selling that part ever since.

I put a Honda XR70R in the back of mine a few times. Only thing I had to do was take off the handlebars which is 4 10mm bolts and about 60 seconds :)

Understood needing more space. Mine is up for sale right now as well... Been a great car for the past 4 years but it's time to move on. Honestly the most reliable little car I've ever had. I don't think the newer ones are as reliable, most newer cars aren't.

I still have everything I bought from you guys. I haven't sold anything yet. I might wait til next tax season to think about getting a new car. I don't think I will be getting a 2019 or anything probably around 2010 maybe. I can't fit the stroller in the back without either taking out the shelf or putting the back seats down.
It's a huge dilemma because I love the P5 and never thought I would need to sell it. Ya same here loved the car for just over 4 years but I think it's time, never thought id ever say those words before. Feels like I'm giving up my child.

Back