Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Anybody have the OEM illuminated door sills on their 2019 CX-9?

  1. #16
    Registered Member

    2018 CX9 Sig

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the quick responses
    You're welcome, I just ordered mine with a $100.00 off. Since I didn't mount the side step rails, due to fitment issues, therefore, I substituted this option in it's place. I've been thinking about adding this option to my Sig for awhile. I don't now whether to thank you or blame you :-). It looks very classy, so I'm excited. Who's next, you Sm1ke???

    Peace and blessings,

    Azeke

  2. #17
    Work in Progress sm1ke's Avatar
    Donated: $25

    2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    MB, Canada
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeke View Post
    You're welcome, I just ordered mine with a $100.00 off. Since I didn't mount the side step rails, due to fitment issues, therefore, I substituted this option in it's place. I've been thinking about adding this option to my Sig for awhile. I don't now whether to thank you or blame you :-). It looks very classy, so I'm excited. Who's next, you Sm1ke???

    Peace and blessings,

    Azeke
    Lol, who knows. I think I'll postpone this one for a while, there are other mods I'd really like to do before this one.

  3. #18
    Registered Member

    2016 Mazda CX-9 GT

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    300
    Has anyone looked into these? The doorstill look better, but damn they are expensive!

    https://youtu.be/h_CpzAprnz0

    Edit:
    There's also an option without drilling or hardwiring:
    https://www.amazon.com/Courtesy-Proj.../dp/B01N338O2J
    Last edited by SDL; 06-22-2019 at 01:06 PM.

  4. #19
    Registered Member

    2018 CX9 Sig

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    88
    Ok, I installed the 2018 CX-9 Illuminated Door Sills, or rather had the Mazda dealer perform the installation. At first, I was not happy with the purchase, but after seeing it installed it adds a certain amount of style. Even the Mazda reps were impressed, one rep stated that it should be standard on the Signature. I agree.

    Peace and blessings,

    Azeke
    Last edited by Azeke; 07-11-2019 at 04:39 PM.

  5. #20
    Registered Member mbushnaq00's Avatar

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeke View Post
    Ok, I installed the 2018 CX-9 Illuminated Door Sills, or rather had the Mazda dealer to perform the installation. At first, I was not happy with the purchase at first, but after seeing it installed it adds a certain amount of style.

    Peace and blessings,

    Azeke
    can you share some photos

  6. #21
    Registered Member

    2018 CX9 Sig

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    can you share some photos
    Check out Post #3 in this thread. Looks the same when I took pics. Do you need more?

    Peace and blessings,

    Azeke

  7. #22
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    Has anyone looked into these? The doorstill look better, but damn they are expensive!

    https://youtu.be/h_CpzAprnz0

    Edit:
    There's also an option without drilling or hardwiring:
    https://www.amazon.com/Courtesy-Proj.../dp/B01N338O2J
    I had these on my Mercedes. It's cool at first and then it becomes tacky..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Illuminated CX-5 door sills
    By MX693 in forum CX-5 Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 03:43 AM
  2. Anyone know about 2018 Illuminated Door Sills for CX-9
    By widdy88 in forum CX-9 Accessories & Appearance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2018, 08:41 PM
  3. Mazda2 Illuminated Door Sills
    By Redkills in forum Mazda2 Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
  4. WTB: Protege 5 Illuminated Door Sills
    By Pro5je in forum Completed Transactions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:55 AM
  5. Installing Illuminated Door Sills
    By j1paque in forum Mazda3 Accessories & Appearance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 03:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •