Need help looking for new or used exhaust mani

frosty445

:
Mazdaspeed protege 03
im trying to replace my mani and im posting this before I just say screw it and go to callaway and buy a new stock mani any ideas or alternate parts or website would be helpful thanks

If you can find a Pope manifold it's a good and cheaper alternative to the stock one. Doesn't look like Tom is still in the business, maybe there's some info on here. It's a pain to install since there's not a lot of clearance to use the stock bolts, but I've had mine on the car since the first run and it's performing great.

Last edited:
https://imgur.com/tKKWGYa thats my Steedspeed but the Pope is much more readily available via that link yamadafawka has
i do have a few Pope parts like the SMIC,Down Pipe,Pope short ram intake,car came with the Steedspeed so i didnt need to upgrade that part

Last edited:
I have a stock Callaway manifold in my garage, I replaced it because one of the studs broke off and it was leaking at that point. Manifold flange is straight and no visible cracks can be seen. I Replaced it with a Steedspeed and ARP hardware.

Let me know if you are interested still

Back