Help 02 sensor

I'm glad my non fouler adapter didn't get messed up when my O2 got bent.
Its not tight anymore unfortunately so you can turn it by hand so I just ran longer wires and just zip tied them to my fans hahahah

I can't at the moment.i have to take off the header to tighten it up, so I would need both gaskets. But I will eventually. I got a new bike that I drive daily for work so I'm not too concerned about it.

My original upstream O2 sensor died a few weeks ago (exactly one year after my downstream one failed). Got lucky and found a DENSO one for $40 on eBay. Same seller is now $60 (bulk packaging; includes anti-seize already on threads). Completely legit DENSO part.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

That's not a ton cheaper than RockAuto, but shipping is free with the one above. RockAuto part may not be in bulk packaging. Just mentioning this for anyone else whose O2 sensor has failed.

... I got a new bike that I drive daily for work so I'm not too concerned about it.

Yea me too !!
Mines all pimped out with electric assist !!

I does a mind numbing 20 MPH !! (fricken governor)

You have to wear a Helmut and I look like a big ole dork driving it.

Then I got passed by a guy on a ten speed.
That was embarrassing.

That's cool !!
Electric really is the future !! Including cars !

Mine is still technically a bicycle so I don't need a license or insurance.
E-bikes are limited to 20 MPH but on most of them you can just unplug a connector to disable the governor.

I can't figure out how to disable the governor on mine.

My neighbors E-bike would go over 35 MPH with the governor disconnected.

Yeah it's nice and inexpensive, $2300 shipped to my house. Yeah the cool thing about mine is I can get an unlimited cdi to go above the revs (not practical).
I'm sure its similar, since it's electric it has to have some ecu of some kind that can be swapped out or something.

Back