2017~2024 So my CX-5 is back in America. Had it delivered at my local Mazda dealership and its

boandlkramer

US Specs in Europe
:
'17 CX-5 GT AWD; '18 BMW X3
So my CX-5 is back in America. Had it delivered at my local Mazda dealership and its

getting a full service and Apple CarPlay installed.

de17db2fc0d2bf3093b0c9448f073ef5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice :) Welcome.

How much is the shipping $$ from germany and to germany if you dont mind me asking?

So my CX-5 is back in America. Had it delivered at my local Mazda dealership and its

It was ~$2700. Im not too sure. My firm paid for it. My 18 X3 is on the way back from Germany as well.

Yes back for good...or at least till I feel like moving back. [emoji2357] This Bundesliga coverage leaves something to be desired

I paid around 430 for Apple CarPlay.....

Fortunately I had that 200$ gift certificate from Mazda USA after complaining about it.

Im sold. Love it. I can appreciate people that dont think its worth it, but I almost exclusively listen to podcasts when driving.

I paid around 430 for Apple CarPlay.....

Fortunately I had that 200$ *gift certificate* from Mazda USA after complaining about it.

I*m sold. Love it. I can appreciate people that don*t think it*s worth it, but I almost exclusively listen to podcasts when driving.

I like it as well. And with the XM, and music apps, you never really need to go to the old system.

Welcome back!

Local dealer as in the one down in Colorado Springs?

Danke! Im just a bit Disappointed that I did not get a better discount considering I purchased five cars from that dealership in the last six years. (I didnt share that a I had Mazda USA cash until I was paying.)

Wait, does this mean YOU are back in America as well?

Ja voll!

Last edited:

Next to my sons. Both Soul Red, but they look different. [emoji848]

e2c3cceeb45ebe9352d28cb9df5055c2.jpg

The 3 has the older version of SR. THe new version on your Cx-5 is richer with more depth. I observed this recently while shopping for a 2018 3 hatch which was parked next to a 2019 6. There is a noticeable difference in the two reds. BTW, the newer version is the one that*s been prone to early deterioration and excessive chipping. I ended up with a Machine Grey 3 hatch.

Back