21cf1iq.jpg
[/IMG]
e7dpnm.jpg
[/IMG]
efsch0.jpg
[/IMG]
e8weuv.jpg
[/IMG]

That actually looks dope. Nice to see people on this forum modding the KF chassis. I'll admit though, I'm a bit confused about the tire size choice (225's??).

I like the drop, but to me those wheels are not so great. To much meat, and the wheels look like they are 15"-ers. Sorry, but that is just me. You have to like it.

Looks awesome but it really could use 18" or even 19" wheels, which I believe is a stock offering on the higher trim levels. I love those Work wheels on smaller cars like 90's Hondas. Not sure if they offer them in 19" but if they did that would look even better!

I like the drop, but to me those wheels are not so great. To much meat, and the wheels look like they are 15"-ers. Sorry, but that is just me. You have to like it.

is true, too much meat plus deep dish wheel will make the wheel looks more. plan to upgrade to bigger wheel and lower profile tire.

Looks awesome but it really could use 18" or even 19" wheels, which I believe is a stock offering on the higher trim levels. I love those Work wheels on smaller cars like 90's Hondas. Not sure if they offer them in 19" but if they did that would look even better!

yes,agree with that, because i am using the stock tire and just change the rim. it will be nicer if 19" with low profile tire.

Back