CX9 2019 Signature: Door lock options

:
MAZDA CX-9
I got my new 2019 signature and the door lock options are limited and I cannot see the ones that indicate when to lock or unlock doors!!
Is there any way to get these options?

It's in the Online Owner's Manual, just access the manual and do a search for door locks

Thanks sm1ke,
Actually the options in my settings are limited and doesnt show the different modes that i can select to automatically lock - unlock doors.

Thanks sm1ke,
Actually the options in my settings are limited and doesnt show the different modes that i can select to automatically lock - unlock doors.

I don't understand. Are the options greyed out/inaccessible? Or is there a door lock feature that you think is missing?

The Settings should have it, like Unlock when shifted to P or IGN off etc, and lock when moving or shifted out of P etc.

Otherwise, the manual also has a programming sequence using the door lock/unlock buttons.

I do not have the options you mentioned at all and also the car came with no lock unlock buttons!

Are you sure you're following the manual? The 2019 Signature does indeed have the auto-lock feature and the settings should be there.

General info about the door locks, as well as a manual method of changing the auto-locking settings:
http://www.mazda.ca/en/digital-owners-manual/2018/cx-9/contents/04030100.html

Description of the auto-door lock feature and the different options available:
http://www.mazda.ca/en/digital-owners-manual/2018/cx-9/contents/10030100.html

I believe the dealer is responsible for this issue (pissed).
I also have a 2019 CX9 signature with no auto-lock feature in settings. and even though the manual mentions how to program it but unfortunately there is no lock unlock button to do so.

There is a method in the owner manual for the models that do not have the central lock-unlock button. You open the driver's car and press the lock button on the remote for 5 seconds. It does beep, and cycles through peeps each time you press, but it does not change the auto lock setting as I have tried multiple times. I do not know what it actually does.

Mr. Wilson can help installing, replacing, and repairing hi-tech door locks, because he is an experienced locksmith. I am familiar to him, and have tried his services several times. Try him!

Back