How helpful is the MyMazda app?

it could be Much better,
has some useful information on there...but nothing you'll be missing out on.

The best thing is you can find the road side assistance number easy in case you didn't add it into your contact list.

It has the service schedule in it, and a quick way to call Mazda Roadside assistance which is free during the warranty, I think. But that's about it. Pretty useless.
The Mazda Assist app was cool because it had a car locator feature. Looks like that's been shutdown now.

isn't road side assistance on a sticker on the window? Is this the same thing as AAA?

As far as I know, yes, it's the same. I cancelled my AAA as soon as I bought the new car with warranty. As for the mazda app, it's useless imo. Waste of storage space on my cell phone.

I've never bothered to download it. Don't think you are really missing anything.

I've never bothered to download it. Don't think you are really missing anything.

yup you are correct.
in my 5 years of ownership, i've maybe opened the app like 5 times just to see what's in there, but haven't used anything from it.

How cool would it be if remote start was in there? But it's not. My only complaint so far. Mazda is still so 1990 about that.

Back